(Source: (A)narchism in (A)ction (page), via increasedentropy)
Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
this is some of the best news I’ve had in days and I want you to be excited about it to
Sept. 1 3:42 pm -
Texas anti-gay leader Jonathan Saenz’s ex-wife left him for another woman.
How to Help -
School Supplies for Ferguson
STL Crisis Nursery
"Hands Up, Don’t Shoot!" t-shirts
Mike Brown Memorial Fund
#LetUsBreathe: Supplies for Ferguson
Feed the Students of Ferguson
Buy The Game’s…
- Ferguson protestors plan to halt highway traffic on Labor Day (x)
- At least 6 other Ferguson officers have been named in lawsuits alleging the use of excessive force
- Why taxpayers will get stuck with the bill for the Ferguson lawsuit
- Ferguson isn’t about black rage against cops. It’s white rage against progress.
- Between the world and Ferguson
- Teaching and talking about police violence
"Fuck you, I think. If I don’t get to feel safe here, why should you?"
reminder! :-) since ya’ll forgot
:( I can’t love anyone
what fucking ever lol
care to expand on that cracker?
sure…. i like riri and i think that people need to fuck off and stop being uber sensitive about something that rupaul says constantly without offending. anything else you want to know bitch?
rupaul…is a gay man…and he never got a pass? the only people that don’t care that he says it are u gays? no surprise that ya’ll ignored our anger over the “shemail” situation tho you were never here for us
but yea ur gay opinion has no value on my issues with someone who uses the word tranny not to mention with completely obvious dehumanizing intentions
trans women are being killed by the same people who call them trannies and shemales and freaks and i’m being ‘too sensitive’
suck my ass gringo
Drag huh! Read huh! SLAYYYYY HUH!
(Source: flacarica, via howtobeafuckinglady)